I love my husband dearly, devotedly and [sometimes] distractedly…. but that isn’t because I don’t see him realistically!
My husband is an uber-responsible kind of guy and I love that in him. I also see that, left to himself, he can take that to an extreme that isn’t good for him or anyone else around him. So, part of my role in his life is to add FUN!
It’s a testimony to his longsuffering wisdom that he’s learned not only to accept this part of who I am but to embrace it. At times he even turns the tables and does/says/sends something to add necessary FUN to my life!
And all that has gotten me to thinking: my husband (and I) aren’t the only people around who could use a bit more FUN in our lives. So, today, here’s some FUN!
- Health Benefits of Laughter – 4 Ways to Get a Good Laugh In Today (massageenvy.com)
- power of laughter (dimitrisnowden.wordpress.com)
- Laughter (thisgoodworld.com)
- Maybe it is the best medicine? (hawksclaw.wordpress.com)
- The Health Benefits of Laughter (everydayhealth.com)