Thanks to one of my students, Lauren (The Biggest Sis), I am now the proud (and somewhat baffled) recipient of The Versatile Blogger Award.
Those receiving The Versatile Blogger Award are asked to:
- In a post on your blog, nominate 10 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award image.
- In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
- In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Pretty much anything I could tell you about me is fairly random anyway, but… here goes!
- I can (and do) read and write in my personal journal in mirror image
- I own a ball python named Monty
- I preferred savory to sweet even as a child
- I have a dozen grandchildren and by some time next Fall I’ll have a baker’s dozen
- My second toes are longer than my big toes
- I can pick things up with my toes (but I do need to use my hands in order to knit)
- A-a-a-nd… as long as I’m thinking about toes: I broke the same toe, on the same foot, for three years in a row on exactly the same day of the year (May 19)
Some of you may be looking at me list and saying, “Wait! She doesn’t have 10!” And some others may be looking and saying, “Wait! Some of these bloggers have already received the Versatile Blogger Award!” And both parties would be absolutely correct. However, I have sat on this post for way too many days agonizing over the fact that some of the info I got said “10 recommendations” and some said “15” and some gave no number…. AND I REALLY LIKE TO GET THINGS RIGHT (I’m CDO… that’s like OCD, only the letters are in alphabetical order, AS THEY SHOULD BE).
So… here we are. This is my story and I’m stickin’ to it!